Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Need reference images of the CASE 580E’s auxiliary hydraulic side boom mount package please

Cartoondude135 ยท 2026-06-21 05:38

Watch Awesome Road Construction for reference. This is for anybody who owns a CASE 580 E backhoe with an auxiliary hydraulic circut side boom-mounted package assembly for plate compactors or breakers. I'm designing this old but iconic marvel in Blender with the side boom auxiliary hydraulic couplers like old 580K and 580L backhoes, but I can't understand how the auxiliary hydraulic hoses run from the tractor's body to it's boom base like this (and sometimes a 580M): I'm interested in the 580E but so far, I only found it in the 580K, L, and M models.

Replies5
  1. #1Deere500a2026-06-22 18:31

    The UK had the G series & the setup with multiple auxiliaries. See they came up from the bottom & over the top of the swing. Boom bottom up with a set of repurpose bucket hard lines up to dipper with hose from there would look clean

  2. #2Deere500a2026-06-22 18:40
  3. #3Cartoondude1352026-06-22 23:48

    Awesome! Now I have a visual reference for my 1989 Cat 426 series II! - The dipper stick mounted auxiliary hydraulics that is. I was wondering what the stick mounted version was like.

  4. #4Cartoondude1352026-06-29 07:00

    Good news, everyone! https://murphyauction.com/Auction/Details/8198/Item/10377 It's just behind the left stabilizer's cylinder ! This gives me a nice glimpse into Case's past!

  5. #5Cartoondude1352026-08-15 13:53

    Same layout! This time, on a Cat 436 Series II!