Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Need someone reputable in rebuilding engines or a take out

Sue Steed ยท 2015-08-05 09:11

I have a CAT Skid steer 226B that I am trying to find help from someone to rebuild the engine, it is a Perkins 3024C. Or where to find a "take out" engine in good condition. Does anyone know of a reputable company that can help me? It is in excellent condition but the motor has been dusted. I've been looking for months. To buy new is extremely expensive.... any suggestions?

Replies7
  1. #1fixou8122015-08-05 10:09

    Welcome to the Forum Sue! There's info on this engine here . I'll see if I can find in or I'm someone else will. ..best wishes Fixo

  2. #2fixou8122015-08-05 10:13

    In the search engine above type. Another Perkins pukes i found out by typing. Perkapillar

  3. #3fixou8122015-08-05 10:17

    After that take a moment to finish filling out your profile. Then begin to familiarize yourself with posting pictures here. There's a test category for test pictures

  4. #4fixou8122015-08-05 10:44

    I have a question (s) for you Sue

  5. #5fixou8122015-08-05 11:26

    " Just Wait, It Will come " A quote from Al (here ) 2015 Ps i got a kick' outta that one Al....thanks 'As ever ' fixo

  6. #6Sue Steed2015-08-05 13:16

    Which is?

  7. #7Tones2015-08-05 18:09

    G'day Sue, If you repost this in the Skid Steer forum you may get the answers you want quicker. Welcome to HEF