Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New bobcats

Cat ยท 2007-07-01 18:34

so what does eveyone think about the new bobcats T-320 and T-330 Bet they will cost a pretty penny

Replies6
  1. #1Tigerotor77W2007-07-01 22:52

    Do you have details on the T330? I only saw (briefly) the T320 on the Bobcat website.

  2. #2Cat2007-07-02 07:04

    All I know is that they both have around 92 horse. They have a new roller and different suspension which adds $5,000 But I talked to people that drove them and they said it was worth it. Don't know much about them yet:Banghead

  3. #3xrlentau62007-07-11 02:17

    Just a question from some one new, (very new). Has anyone experienced the Bobcat AWS skid steer? From what I can see/ read it seems like a good idea and wouold save wear on the tyres and also do less damage to the ground. The question would be would you use it, or just leave it in skid steer mode?

  4. #4smalltime2007-07-11 21:13

    Does anyone know if I can buy a radio from a place like circuit city for my bobcat 430, or do I have to get it from the dealer?

  5. #5TALLRICK2007-07-20 23:35

    Just place a boom box in the cab...LOL!

  6. #6bobcatmechanic2008-03-27 00:48

    the 330 is a wheel machine the 320 is a track machine the 320 92 horse the 330 84 horse the track carriage that has the leaf springs is nice leary of how it will hold up bobcat usually redisigns stuff pretty quick because they didn't do it right the first time as for the 430 radio question bobcats drops right in its worth the money and saves time