Have a new boss next week,he bought out the shop I work at on Monday.Thought he would have an attitude when I first seen him see the shop.Met him and he is a nice guy treating the employees right.Plus seen I will not get on him with one pet peeve of his,he hates a dirty work area and I keep mine clean.Said I do not sit around doing nothing waiting for parts,one is clean my work area which does not take long to do.I also do not leave trash around,it goes in the garbage can.Said that is good to me.Likes my work ethics too.We are going to get along.
I wish my new bosses were like yours.
So far, we are getting along fine, he says I am like one person on Instagram and it is true.He show me this video and I sound like her
She needs to work on her cursing skills. A five at best. I don’t do the gram. Or, FB any other social media. Does YouTube count? Rumble? I just hang out on the HEF to **** post with all you peeps. I did hire a social media director to help with my marketing game. Set up accounts and got started, but She bailed on me. I should revisit that. I thought finding a person, for a side-hustle, posting stuff on FB, in their pajamas at home, making money, would be easy. But, apparently not.
^^^
A) She hasn't done anything except makeup, that day anyway, B) The operating skills could use improvement . . .
Vetech is really hating you right now. He has the exact opposite where nobody cares how dirty or messy things are except himself.