Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New Case M class dozers????

Prime7 ยท 2014-08-10 15:30

Has anyone tried out the new CASE M class dozers? Any thoughts?

Replies3
  1. #1Prime72014-08-15 11:43

    Wow, 211 views and no one has tried one. I saw one on the highway and they look pretty cool. I think it was a 2050. Not sure if they will be any better than the old machines.

  2. #2Dickjr.2014-08-15 11:50

    I've not been on anything newer than a K but I have been told that the early models where more dependable. I like the looks of them. Case dozers were about all you seen around here in the 80s and early 90s then everybody got cat scratch fever , except me.

  3. #3Scott_5272014-08-18 17:57

    I saw one at an equipment show in the spring. It wasn't the biggest one but the next one down, forget the model number. I'm in the same boat as you, looked pretty good but don't know what they're like. Case used to be really common around here up till about 10-15 years ago. Starting to see some of their excavators around again and one contractor has two 1650 dozers and a Articulated Truck, both came from an auction somewhere.