Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New Deere 755D

granitefan713 ยท 2009-02-12 19:12

Here is a new Deere 755D, I think this is one of the nicest looking track loaders I've ever seen.

Replies16
  1. #1Yosemite2009-02-12 20:02

    Aren't these rebranded Liebherr machines? Look identical to me

  2. #2granitefan7132009-02-12 20:59

    I do believe they are. I like the Deere's paint scheme better than the Liebherr's.

  3. #3baseball2009-02-13 00:11

    what deere dealer are the pics are taken at.

  4. #4aongheas.macask2009-02-13 07:23

    Yes, they are manufactured by Liebherr in Telfs Austria,badged Deere and specced for US market

  5. #5Bellboy2009-02-13 11:38

    Me too! Are they good machines?

  6. #6granitefan7132009-02-13 13:24

    Plasterer Equipment. (I think I got the spelling right)

  7. #7hvy 1ton2009-02-13 13:51

    Deere is gonna start buliding their own trackies either next year or 2011. There was a press release on the deere website a few months back.

  8. #8D5G2009-02-13 19:55

    WOW, that thing looks awesome! That is a very cool pic, now we need a model.

  9. #9granitefan7132009-02-13 20:20

    yes!

  10. #10hvy 1ton2009-02-14 20:07

    Found The deere press release on their site http://www.deere.com/en_US/cfd/construction/deere_const/newsroom/2008/081117_liebherr.html

  11. #11Greg2009-02-14 21:24

    So it looks great. The bigger question is does it work great?

  12. #12Tigerotor77W2009-02-18 01:37

    You beat me to it.

  13. #13Deereman2009-02-21 08:50

    These machines are more deere now with the 6068 Deere engine and more deere stuff in them like final drives and other hardware. I believe these things are built in Austria. They are a vast amount of difference between the c and d series.. I liked the c's but these run like a top

  14. #14Greg2009-02-21 16:11

    Around here if it saays Cat on it we got it. If it says deere, we don't. End of conversation.

  15. #15D5G2009-02-24 13:29

    GraniteFan, not to hijack your topic, but I thought you guys might like to see these from Deere's site.....:drinkup

  16. #16ih1002009-03-03 13:22

    Over here there aren't that many trackloaders left, most companies are doing away with them in favour of excavators. I was lucky to get some time on a prototype 963D a couple of years back and couldn't believe the difference in push, speed and precision compared to my old B. I also operated a Liebherr a few years back, can't remember the model, but it was about 953 size. I liked it, but like on anything with a joystick my feet get bored. I definitely prefer the vee-pattern on the Cat. We don't get the JD trackloaders over here, how do they compare with the Cats? Also I notice that in most pictures I've seen American and Canadian machines don't often appear to fitted with 4 in 1's, while over here it's hard to find one without a 4-in-1