Hello all , New guy form Colorado have been running equipment for 17 years. Building roads to the crappy job of doing comical jobs and the fun jobs of no room and fiding the crazy things that are put under ground . I also do some wrench turning and a lot of painting of every thing from trailers to excavators . A have been a supervisor for the last 7 years of pipe crews and I still love to run the equipment, cant stand sitting in the work truck doing paper work .
Welcome, got any more pics?
Welcome SKP 428-Enjoyed the pics of your 325 in the SOFT ground with the bedding box & the RCP pics with the Hitachi (In the RCP Post). ZAXIS
ZAXIS AND BUSHCAT here are some more photos of my last job 12" under drain 1200' and lots of crossings.
Great pics!! Looks cold-good pics of the Hitachi's with the Trench box & hydraulic jacks-neat looking job. Thanks, ZAXIS
I started new photos in showtime
nice pics
nice pics.thanks