Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New Holland 1051 Code – No Start

zanespiegel · 2025-01-22 11:45

I have a 2014 New Holland L225. I am getting a 1051 fault code (No ECU communication) when trying to start it. I have replaced all relays and fuses in the cab, along with the 2 amp fuses and 12V relays near the battery. I've inspected the wiring for breaks (couldn't find any breaks), cleaned the grounds and fuse panels, and replaced the battery. Nothing has changed. Any advice on where to go from here?

Replies2
  1. #1TVA2025-01-22 16:28

    Did you check continuity on twisted pair wires? Next to check power and grounds to the ecm UNDER LOAD. Light bulb is good, incandescent test light is OK. LED test light, or multimeter - can make you chase your own tale. Check terminating resistors, or resistance if network ( twisted pair), should be around 60 Ohm. If it’s 120 Ohm - one of them is bad.

  2. #2Samarskii_ma2025-01-23 08:09

    send me pm Ill send full description and solutions