What is the best hydraulic oil to use in the hydraulics of the back hoe and loader,,,,Also the best transmission oil,,I use the hoe in temps of 20 degrees in the winter to 90 degrees in the summer
I believe I'm using Sinopec AW 46 Premium Anti-wear Hydraulic Oil Fluid , it was inexpensive, from Walmart, I believe, but they appear to be out of stock right now. Mine is in a NH lb75b.
I use Tractor Supply Traveler Premium in my hydraulic system. They do run it on sale peaty often...like last week. I usually buy 2 or 3 at a time so I always have it when I need it. https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/product/traveller-premium-universal-tractor-trans-hydraulic-fluid The trans is another story...there are 2 different types of transmissions used in these tractors. One is called a power shift, and is like an auto trans on a car. The other is called a power shuttle, and is basically a forward or reverse unit. If you have a shifter on the right side of the steering wheel, than it is a power shuttle. My machine has a power shift, so I use Mercon/Dexron. If yours is a power shuttle, I would use only the correct New Holland Fluid. Same for the rear, and front axle. It cost a bit more, but is the correct oil with the correct additives for your tractor. Sorry about the double post of the images...I still screw up now and again...LOL
Thanks for the chart I'll print this off and keep it for my records
So the hydraulic system calls for 134d fluid, but it sounds like aw46 would be ok too?
Hyd anything of 46 type, Trans dextron 3. axile 80W140.
I just thought I would let everyone know that the Tractor Supply Premium Tractor Fluid is on sale now for Black Friday. I just picked up a pail for $49.99. I also picked up 5 gallons of Rotella T4 for $69.99...Also on Black Friday sale