I have a switch on my dash that show this light and i have the oridginal NH light but the previous owner booty fad the connection to work with the 12v light socket..i would rather not have the cqble coming thro the door and getting pinched..i am wondering if any other owners have used the hole connections in the roof with this light for operations and if so what connector do i need to make this work. thanks in advance!
Toxic, My 675E has 2 outlets and 2 steel plates molded into the roof. There is a switch in the dash. I think this was a factory setup. It has a bit of snow on it right now but I took a pic the best I could.
interesting..mine has 2 ports one on each side..not on top..now im pretty sure if i can figure out what connection i need to soldier my light i can make it work...we had snow here but it rained the last 2 days and was unseasonable warm..
i forgot to add thank you for the pics in my last post. Thanks Swetz
Toxic, The outlets are located, one on each side. I do not have the lights tho. The parts book is not very clear, and do not show the connector sold separately.
Toxic, I did some more looking...I think you can get the plug. I found this old thread and googled single pole narva, and it looks like it may be what you need. https://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/customization/188858-strobe-magnetic-base-mini-plug-2.html
thqnks Swetz! i will definitly look into that thread after work!