Because of the fiasco I had with my how-to of an stabilizer cylinder overhaul, I decided to attach this information as an attachment in a PDF file. This how-to was created by my recent need to fix the bucket leveling system on the NH675E that I recently purchased. I hope this helps someone that is having a fit with the bucket leveling system. This information was for a New Holland 675E, but other machines have a system that works the same way, and therefore maybe this write-up may help.
Very nice, sure is a good feeling to have that sort of stuff working again. Mcmaster Carr has that bolt, but you don't want to know the price. I'd say the new part was the way to go. You could have drilled and tapped the end and used a different bolt, then removed the pin to adjust I suppose. But then, I just paid more than that for a bag of flour, so what does it matter?
Delmer, I did see the bolt on Mcmaster Carr. Not only was the bolt expensive, but then there was shipping...The new part was cheaper. I also looked at purchasing an 8MM right hand thread clevis, but it really wasn't less than just ordering the correct New Holland part. Yes, I like when everything is as it should be. A couple more odds and ends, and I will have the tractor right where I want it...Sure would be nice if mother nature would cooperate. I cannot even use the tractor we have sooo much mud in NE PA.