Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New Holland B95 Slow outrigger one side

GWC124 ยท 2023-10-22 17:44

One outrigger is very slow going down but will lift the tractor. Coming up is normal ? Appreciate any help/advice!

Replies10
  1. #1NH575E2023-10-22 19:53

    Had that happen on my 575E. It had a little valve piece or something in the inlet on one of the lock valve lines. I assume it came from the operating valve. I removed and that restored the operation speed but that stabilizer leaks down when it sits. I have just been chaining it up when I park. Sorry I can't be more descript. I don't even remember which line I found it in. I found NOS lock valves on eBay and replaced both which didn't solve the problem until I pulled the lines and removed that little piece.

  2. #2csthompson122023-10-22 21:03

    Would that be the hose burst protection valve? My stabilizers have those.. When I lower the stabilizers it loads the engine pretty good. Almost to the point of stalling it sometimes. All other hydraulic functions have work easily. Maybe I should see if there is any crap in there.

  3. #3GWC1242023-10-22 22:17

    Is that on stabilizer? If so ,mine does not have this on stabilizers.

  4. #4NH575E2023-10-23 09:14

    The valve I pictured is bolted on top of the heads of my stabilizers. Yours may be somewhere else. I think they are supposed to protect against collapse if a hose burst. If yours are accessible it might be worthwhile to pull the lines and see if they have anything loose in them. My problem was probably a fluke but who knows. When it happened it was real slow to operate and made a squealing noise.

  5. #5GWC1242023-10-23 18:51

    I have found what I believe is the problem. The two stabilizer toggles. I need a part # if anyone knows

  6. #6Swetz2023-10-24 06:43

    I am not sure what you are calling a toggle, but below is the cable that runs from the control handle to the valve bank. If this cable is stretched, it is possible for you to not get full throw on the spool in the bank, but yet have the power to lift the machine. The fact that Messicks has 12 in stock tells me it may be prone to a problem. BTW, you can look up your parts at Messicks here. https://www.messicks.com/vendor/new-holland

  7. #7GWC1242023-10-24 10:13
  8. #8Swetz2023-10-24 10:41

    I didnt realize that you had the electronic auto up stabilizers. I would double check, but as you can see in the 3rd pic, this is for a b95.

  9. #9GWC1242023-10-24 13:26

    yes sir I have a B95. do not have auto up

  10. #10Swetz2023-10-24 15:28

    Well I give up. I do not want to give you bad info, but the non auto up is a mechanical valve bank with the cable like in the first response I sent.