New holland e215b won’t move or operate. I have noticed no power getting to lever lock solenoid when the lever lock switch and relay are both operating . And the wires are not broke from cab to solenoid cause if wires are removed it throws lever lock solenoid code. I’m not familiar with how they work If the machine is not seeing pilot pressure and it has to for the solenoid to even receive power the machine has the mecu behind the seat. Even if I power up lever lock solenoid machine won’t operate
Machine is a Kobelco 210? give another machine to look under
Okay thank you. Also same thing happened a year ago and it fixed it self. And has done twice since then. Mainly work on big trucks,forklifts,pickups. Machine happens to be a customers we are trying to help out going in blind at this point besides the basics
Electric gremlins not fun. I have 01 jeep 4.0 dies no obd codes test fine & dies driving but restart-dead stopped on shoulder hood up asd relay heard click ok replace fine couple weeks dies,dies no codes replace cps & fixed & fuel pressure drops replace fuel pump burns out 4wks later sometimes it's better to say she a virgin for auction & walk away