Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New Holland E265 / E305 mechatro controller programming

p1gl3t ยท 2026-04-05 09:26

I'm trying to repair a New Holland E265 excavator with mechatro controller problems and I am really stuck right now. The original controller of the machine I am trying to repair has flash memory corruption and I am not able to procure the correct flash file. I have successfully reflashed the controller back to life using the Handy Checker tool and the flash files bundled with CNH EST , but all the flash files I found for this type of controller are used on machines with a stepper motor that controls the mechanical injection pump , thus not really useful for the E265. The part numbers on the lid are LQ22E00053F1 TCO-58-4-B111 . The part number with the controller without software is YN22E00149F3 . I have contacted multiple sellers on Ebay and Alibaba, but none are able or willing to help by selling the flash file. I'm really hoping that someone here has acces to the corresponding flash file and is willing to help. My last resort is just buying a pre-programmed controller frome somewhere. The E265 and the E305 use Type B mechatro controllers, the ones with "cooling fins" on the sides and no black round cap on the lid. This type of controller does not use CAN bus and is mostly used on machines with engines that have a mechanical injection pump. In such applications, the controller operates a stepper motor that controls the injection quantity trough a mechanical lever. Unfortunately the E265 and the E305 are equipped with an Iveco/FPT common rai l engine that uses a Bosch EDC7 control module. As there is no CAN bus on the mechatro controller, the engine speed control is done analogically. The mechatro controller outputs a voltage that emulates the accelerator pedal position and also controls a few more things related to the engine (idle confirmation, mode select).

Replies0

No replies yet.