Some one tell me what this does? Or C175 wont crank over, when you turn the key you hear the relay in the engine compartment clicking...
Has anyone ever had to replace the seat switch in one of these? How do you go about getting to it?
When we used to run three LS170s I kept a starter on the shelf at all times. Usually did 1 or 2 a year. Does the machine start in service mode? If it does then you need to look at other things. Service mode basically bypasses the starter interrupt relay. The interrupt relay is what receives the signal that someones in the seat, and the seat belt is on. The battery cables like to go bad too, but you would be noticing other things in addition. Try jumping the starter otherwise to rule it out of the equation. Also, I can honestly say that of the 100 times I or others thought it was the seat switch, it never was. Not to say yours isnt. Off topic, but do you have quick attach on this machine?