Good Evening, I have been looking high and low for a service manual for my LX885. I find that they are for sale on some sites for between $160 and $380. Is this the norm for these kind of manuals. I once bought a BC 753 Service manual and I got it from the dealer and is was around $60. I was able to get the Service Parts Catalog with picture schematics for $15. off Ebay last week. Does any one know where I can get a Service manual for something approaching reasonable. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Tom...
I wouldn't mind having one too. If you find out something let me know also.
$160-$380 is what they cost for OEM manuals ......if the NH manual is as complete as the JD 8875 (the LX 885 & JD 8875 are the identical machine except for the motor) manual I had you'll pay for it the first time you use it .... full of hyd schematics ..... electrical schematics ... just plain full of it ....... What's it worth to you ?? ..... when you are stuck and broken down ! Go down to your NH dealer and ask to look at their shop manual before you say yes or no to ordering one .......... jmho .......... cheers
I paid 58.00 for my JD 8875 Bought it on line