Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New holland tractor

mathura · 2013-07-13 19:14

Does anyone know what this fault code means E11, Tractor does not start This is for a new Holland tractor model M135 Thanks

Replies4
  1. #1bowen2013-07-13 21:55

    I have no idea, but you could search for an online technical manual. How old is the machine?

  2. #2mathura2013-07-14 10:16

    The tractor is a 2002 manufactured, I cant seems to find any help on this with the internet. I am hoping some one here may be able to lead me in the right direction Thanks

  3. #3fpgm042013-07-14 13:00

    Just trying to assist you. The New Holland M135 appears to be an Agricultural tractor, and people on this forum tend to be construction equipment oriented, so you might get better responses on a Ag site. That being said, from what I can search, the E11 does not prevent the engine from starting. E11 is listed as a slip configuration error (looks to be tied to radar ground speed option) and can be resolved by operator configuration of that feature, or turning it off via the instrument cluster. If the error persists, then one possible solution is to replace the instrument cluster due to bad memory. There should be more information on this slip feature in your operator’s manual. However, as this error does not seem to prevent the engine from running, let me ask a couple questions. When you say tractor does not start, do you mean it will not crank the engine, or the engine does not run after cranking? Are there any other indicators active on the instrument cluster and is there any audible alarms? If the engine will not crank, then perhaps you should check the safety interlocks like being out of gear, PTO off, etc. If any of these sensors are not correct, the engine will not crank.

  4. #4mathura2013-07-15 06:16

    Thanks you seems to know these machine well, however it is the first time I am working on one of these tractors and I have no literature on it. The engine does not crank from the key switch but I can start it if I jump the starter. There is a constant alarm when key switch is turned on and the park brake symbol keeps flashing. Could you please give me guidance where I can obtain a repair manual for this tractor. Your response is very much appreciated.