Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New holland w130.b torque converter

Thomas Brooks ยท 2026-01-15 13:45

Hello guys, I have a new holland w130.b (to my understanding pretty much a case 621d). After running for 3 ish hours it starts to leak oil badly out of the hole at the bottom of the transmission bell housing. I'm assuming either torque converter or a seal for the input shaft. Does anyone know if this is somewhat common or if the entire Trans has to be removed before i can pull that bell housing off? I haven't seen it in person yet but have had 3 guys tell me what's going on with it. Just trying to get some insight before I try and figure out about getting it fixed. Thank you

Replies1
  1. #1Simon C2026-01-15 17:04

    Maybe post some clear pictures at different angles with bright highlighted arrows on it . Maybe someone will be better equipped to offer advice. Serial number may help. Simon C