Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

new john deere

noah ยท 2011-04-10 20:43

Wasnt John Deere supposed to reveal a new machine in Vegas a couple of weeks ago, or I was mistaken?

Replies5
  1. #1pwrstroke6john2011-04-10 20:57

    It turned out to be a joke. you can go on there site and its called jobsite talk or something.

  2. #2mitch5042011-04-10 20:57

    They claim they did. They introduced a larger loader and ADT, but the new thing under the tarp was just a trailer w/ a recording studio inside. They are going to take it different places so there customers can tell them what they think. I would tell them that was a great example of empty hype.

  3. #3noah2011-04-10 21:32

    Thanks fellas I was looking all around and reading reviews, but no one was saying anything. I was hoping for something really neat.

  4. #4cutting edge2011-04-10 21:39

    A four wheel independent diesel electric 988 sized loader isn't neat how about a diesel electric 644? no? How about a 46 ton ADT with a Deere 13.5 liter engine? That doesn't do it for you? How about 100% deere trackloaders (no more liebeherr,than god) tough to please,eh?

  5. #5d9gdon2011-04-14 22:01

    Whoa, don't get me started. It was new wasn't it?