Hey everyone, New to the forum and excited to be here. I just picked up my first piece of heavy equipment — a Case 580 Super K backhoe. It’s my first owned machine, and I’m already getting familiar with it and figuring out what needs attention. I’m an electrician by trade, so I’ve had plenty of experience over the years running equipment like scissor lifts, mini excavators, and skid steers — but this is my first full-size backhoe. It’s a different beast, and I’m looking forward to learning more about maintenance and operation. Really glad a place like this exists. Seems like a great community with a ton of experience and knowledge. I’ll be digging through old threads and probably asking my fair share of rookie questions. Checking in from the old glacial shores of Lake Agassiz.
I have the factory service and parts manuals. Sold the machine a few years back. Pay the shipping, and I'll send 'em to ya. They aren't helping me at all....