Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New member from New Hampshire

SWoods · 2025-09-04 12:23

Hello all, I just joined the forum a day ago. Retired from the Nuclear Power Industry (engineering) and have some machinery that I use on our property. The latest purchase being 2004 Cat 314C LCR excavator using to clear site and dig foundation for our new house. Spent hours reading through posts, which are very informative. I have some electrical issued with the excavator which I will initiate a separate post. Steve Woods

Replies5
  1. #1HarleyHappy2025-09-05 08:54

    Welcome! I am also in NH and hope you find this site as important as I have, when owning and operating heavy equipment. AlanD

  2. #2mg23612025-09-06 06:30

    Welcome to HEF Steve !

  3. #3Columbo2025-09-09 05:22

    Another NH member here, I did something similar with an excavator purchase for a house project. Lots of knowledge here to help keep your machine in good repair.

  4. #4Legdoc2025-09-10 22:17

    Welcome to HEF!

  5. #5BC Placer gold2025-09-21 11:42

    Welcome from BC, that’s a great sized machine for that type of work!