Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New member from BC, Canada

Nimble ยท 2013-03-12 17:02

Hi! I thought I already had an account but apparently was just a forum creeper haha. Newly certified excavator operator from British Columbia Canada, very excited about my future career! Great website so far with lots of information! Im looking forward to participating in discussions once I have a story or two under my belt!

Replies11
  1. #1lowbed driver2013-03-12 17:29

    Welcome fellow B.C.er. What part of the province you from. LB

  2. #2Nimble2013-03-12 17:36

    Nice to meet you! Nanaimo, Vancouver Island

  3. #3bwaa2013-03-13 12:33

    Everyone starts out as forum creeper! Hello from Bronx, NY! My name is steve.

  4. #4robin yates uk2013-03-13 12:42

    robin, retired JCB fan, now living in the Philippines, good luck young man

  5. #5bwaa2013-03-13 13:02

    hi robin, you're in the philippines? ive been there a couple of times! ive only been to manila though.

  6. #6robin yates uk2013-03-13 13:15

    I live in Quezon City, got my own house, been here 4 years,life is good

  7. #7bwaa2013-03-13 13:46

    wow do you speak the language there? i know a majority of ppl can speak english there so I didn't have a hard time as a tourist

  8. #8robin yates uk2013-03-13 13:55

    I cannot speak Tagalog sadly, one language I have found very hard to learn.I disagree about the majority speaking english, maybe 20% in Manila, less so in the Provinces

  9. #9bwaa2013-03-13 13:58

    i know they understand it at least, i watched some tv over there and they speak some tagalog with english sprinkled in.

  10. #10robin yates uk2013-03-13 14:01

    one thing I am sure of is the average filipino female looks much younger than the western woman.Good looks are everywhere,

  11. #11bwaa2013-03-13 14:09

    hahaha sounds like you're having a good time there my friend