Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New pictures and P/N to identify 4in1 bucket

69zfarmer ยท 2009-11-11 18:34

I finally got the pin out and pulled cylinder but i still need help to identify make so i can order a replacement.The rod and piston is messed up so i would have to have a machine shop make me new ones which would cost more than a new one.I found a P/N 217-864 date of 2-17-05 S/N 0043 on the cylinder.

Replies3
  1. #169zfarmer2009-11-11 18:39

    more pictures When i took off the bucket and unhooked hydraulics i have a coupler that is leaking is this coupler correct?The top coupler is the one leaking

  2. #2Dieseldeere2010-01-12 16:16

    your top coupler is the old drippy ball style and your lower is the newer flat face dripless style.

  3. #3Bumpsteer2010-01-13 10:43

    I would take some good measurements on the cylinder and poke around here http://www.princehyd.com/Default.aspx?tabid=48 My guess is its a standard cylinder, you should be able to find a match. Ed