Hey guys, Here's my "new" truck and trailer I picked up through a company auction. Paid $2650 total for the combination, seemed like a good deal to me! I had to do a bit of work before I could make the 120mile trip home with it. It needs a bit of work to be fully usable, so I'll have to work on that next. I've got a lot more details and pictures here: http://kustomsbykent.com/vehicles/1988-chevrolet-dually-c-3500-w-dct-28-flatbed-trailer/ What you guys think? Kent
I think you stole it, I would have given that much or more for just the trailer up here in Oregon. Your math is fine as far as it goes, 10,000 pounds capacity, but you get to add in whatever tongue weight you can get on the hitch, which should be as much as 4,000? Depends on the hitch maybe, but I wouldn't worry about throwing 14,000 on there as long as it works out legal in your state. Well done!