Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New to me, Old International 3964 excavator, where to find parts?

johnny o ยท 2014-04-29 17:25

Hello everyone: Well I have always wanted an excavator, now I have one. The price was right, Looks good, runs good. everything works. I was a aircraft mechanic, so I am not afraid to fix things up, and I know that at some time something will break. I was just wondering if there is someone out there that has one of these machines that has a line on parts. I have original parts book. Is there any way to cross reference to other manufactures. I would like to get some new rollers and maybe find a spare drive or swing motor, as they are all the same on this machine. I really like the beast, she has lever controls. which is good for me. nice and slow, and I don't know any different to pilot controls. I will post pictures of the excavator as soon as I take some shots. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks: new to the forum: Johnny O

Replies0

No replies yet.