Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New to the business side.

diesel-medic ยท 2014-04-12 11:29

Hello, I have recently started my own excavation business in Colorado. Currently working on getting certifications and all that jazz to do residential water and sewer. I have been contemplating trying to bust into doing work in the in the oil fields. Any suggestions on how to get into that side of things. I have insurance machines and the knowledge just new to running and owning a business. Is the oil industry a door to door game or a who you know type of business? Any help would be nice. Thanks S.

Replies1
  1. #1diesel-medic2014-04-12 19:09

    Also what kind of license should I get? What if I do work in multiply cities? Or do I need just permits? These question mainly pertain to water and sewer services. Any thoughts? This is in Colorado by the way.