1st Post to the forum - long story short I have been negotiating over a 1973 (SN 80H42xx) 941B track loader for the past few weeks and it is being delivered this afternoon. This is a local machine and I know the previous owners, they all did pretty much the same thing I plan to do - keep it a couple of years to level a building pad, do some general land clearing. and then resell the machine when done. For a 41 year old machine it is in pretty good shape, U/C is probably 40 -50%, engine was rebuilt by previous owner, needs a set of batteries but other than that seems to run good. I'm pretty anal about getting a set of shop manuals for anything that comes onto the property, and was curious if any one has any experience with the quality of the "JENSALES" line of manuals, looks like they have copies of the original CAT manuals, and the price of a new set of JENSALES manuals are pretty much the same price as a decent set of used original CAT manuals on **Bay. Any suggestions / other sources for a set of shop manuals would be appreciated!!! TIA Andy
I have both, and I would get the original used ones as the Jensales photocopies have poor picture quality.
d9gdon - Thanks for the info, now on with the search for a set of OEM manuals !!! Andy
You know they're on Ebay: http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trk...kw=caterpillar+941b+manual&_sacat=0&_from=R40