Just got a NH 575E. The self leveling tube was bent so straightened that out and followed the manual directions to get the self leveling and the return to dig option to work. Everything works correctly as long as the loader is low to the ground. If I raise the loader high and fully dump the bucket the bell crank flips over which puts a bind on everything and of course none of the return to dig or self leveling works as the self leveling tube is way too low for anything to work. Any ideas on what I need to adjust to keep that bell crank from flipping over - I have to watch it and when it happens - get out and flip it back up every time - or just not raise the loader very high when dumping. Included a picture - 1 is the bell crank 2 is the self leveling tube 3 is the adjustable vertical linkage rod When the bell crank flips over the arm/tab that is pointing up in the picture is pointing down and toward the loader.
No replies yet.