Hope he had a seat belt on. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdFB0fNfhJ8
People are so stupid.:Banghead
:iagree :exactly
I think that ya'll are giving him to much credit. STOOPID requires some brain cells that OPERATE.
This one is kind of funny too http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXCLyjG71HU&mode=related&search=
Well he wasn't being stoopid he seams to just have never ran a skid steer before. But yeah that's funny it always is watching the new guy try and prove himself. So not abuse just ignorance.
Then we also have the dude with a rental.......no wonder insurance on rentals is getting higher and higher each day. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcwYxkGteDQ
Even funnier is when the kid using a machine with no interlock gets out when it is running, throws a piece of plywood from the truck and ends up chasing the loader while it goes in reverse down the street. Also a riot when someone is spinning donuts in the grass by the canal and ends up in the water when he hits the old retaining wall with the rear tire. Oh and never forget the stunt driver who is popping wheelies and goes through a wall. Those are just the ones I have seen! On the other hand I sometimes like to pop wheelies in my old M610. It's MY machine, and although it's fun I would never play around while working for someone else. I take the same care of someone else's machine that they would, often better!
There are times in my skid steer where I'll intentionally get the front wheels in the air. If I have to make a tight turn in gravel or soil, I do little or no damage if I'm able to get the front wheels up and spin on the rears. I just get up enough to clear the tires and ride it down gently. I don't think that's what we are seeing in these vids though.
I once found out just how light my old 543 Bobcat skid-steer can get on the front end when the bucket is off the quik-tack. I disconnected the bucket to switch to a smaller one, which I'd left in the pole barn. I headed for the barn, was climbing a very small grade and hit a little rock with the tire. Up she went, and before I could even react I was leaning back looking skyward.:Banghead Luckily it only "tipped" to about a 45degree angle before the bottom of the back door contacted the ground and stopped it from going all the way over. It sure felt farther though, when sitting inside. I never would've thought just the bucket weight would've affected the stability so much.:beatsme
I've seen a bunch of those "Bobcat Rodeos" online. People do some crazy stuff.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPr6frB7sBc&NR=1 And this has to be the nuttiest of them all. What in the world are they thinking?
idoiot
Amazing. Was this a Darwin Award winner?
:beatsme Trying to get my thread count up so i can post cool web site.
me too
Me too!!:thumbsup opcorn
THat was funny I hope he ment to do that
People do some dumb crap sometimes... which I guess it's all part of being a new operator but still.. Common sense says let the bucket down before goosing the throttle.. I bet after a new pair of shorts he learnt his lesson though.
Wod That scares the hell out of me! Wear your seatbelt. Steve
funny thats funny
or NOT thinking
Makes you more aware as a person working around these new or careless operators. Watch your azz
agreed
I'm not sure it will get your interest better than this one. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtJ3_n_LFSA
Thanks! As a new operator I have just learned a few lesssons on what NOT to do!