Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Nitelite

Shimmy1 · 2025-11-11 21:12

Just saw the update on his thread by his son. RIP, Nitelite. Cat 951-C in my sights I have some work to be done on my farm, 35 acres that I have owned and have lived on for more than 40 years. I need to clean out a 1 ½ acre lake that has accumulated about three to four foot of silt after 25 years. It does have a solid rock bottom under all of that silt. I also need to do some... HeavyEquipmentForums Sorry to hear, @Jim Cripps

Replies6
  1. #1Welder Dave2025-11-12 03:09

    He will be very missed.

  2. #2Nige2025-11-12 03:56

    @Jim Cripps - Your father was a craftsman. He took us all along with him on his journey to perfection with his machinery. Some people gave him advice & suggestions along the way, others simply followed along for the story because it was a rivetting read to see what he accomplished after all the challenges life had put in front of him. Please know that he was held in extremely high regard by the membership here on the forum. My sincere condolences to you and all your family at this sad time. RIP Nitelite. James Melvin Cripps Obituary October 10, 2025 - West Harpeth Funeral Home & Crematory View James Melvin Cripps's obituary, find service dates, and sign the guestbook. www.westharpethfh.com

  3. #3Jim Cripps2025-11-12 14:28

    Thank you all so much. Dad was on the podcast several times. This episode was he and my uncle telling stories

  4. #4nicky 68a2025-11-13 02:26

    Very sorry to hear about this. I really enjoyed his posts and will certainly miss him.

  5. #5cat951b2025-11-13 06:51

    My sincere condolences to the family, - I'm so sorry. I got a lot of inspiration from him regarding the 951B.

  6. #6Tinkerer2025-11-13 08:42

    My condolences to the family, I wish that I could have gotten to meet him in person.