Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

northwest 95 swing gear shaft key ?

fiat41b ยท 2019-11-01 14:44

Hey I came across this big northwest 95 1974 model the guy said everything is good to go except if it gets really used for dragline work a lot there could be an issue. he thinks that there is a some swing play of some kind, mentioned a large 3ft bevel gear and shaft and that there is a key and possible the key is worn or the slot if you know what im talking about inform me and what kind of a job to fix it what would it take to handle a task like this. I have been on other post about getting a dragline this is nice looking really to big for me that's why im still going to see this little Bucyrus that I like and I can move around pond to pond the 95 has 90ft boom how far out can one reach with a drag bucket set up this job im looking at is big wide pond 250 across

Replies0

No replies yet.