Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Not your average cat

Rustedcutlery ยท 2015-01-03 21:50

Well the dealer sent a teaser pic of the new skid steer. 259D, all options but high flow. For attachments, got the standard dirt bucket, 96" snow bucket, pallet forks, snowblower, tiller, and of course you can't forget the custom paint.

Replies7
  1. #1Desertwheeler2015-01-03 23:05

    That's bad ass!!! Love the custom paint!

  2. #2caterpillarmech2015-01-04 07:24

    I like it but it needs something. 6" stainless stack?

  3. #3pafarmer2015-01-04 10:15

    That's a Phili flyers model without the decals.....

  4. #4PDG X2015-01-04 10:43

    I believe you can still request custom paint from the factory. If I remember correctly, it wasn't out of line.

  5. #5pafarmer2015-01-04 10:48

    Your correct.....custom paint is an current option..wasn't saying you were wrong....Peace

  6. #6Rustedcutlery2015-01-04 12:27

    I'm assuming your referring to the hockey team? I don't remember the exact cost but I beleive it was in that $2k range, not out of line at all.

  7. #7pafarmer2015-01-04 12:33

    My response is embedded in the quote......strange...