Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

ntk dozer n5

Davidkalinga ยท 2014-12-22 05:08

Hi new to forum good day to all .I have a ntk n5 dozer it did a bearing in gear box top drive shaft need help to fiend out witch goes first bearing cone , bearing,spacer apprx 5mm,locking tap,nut , or bearing cone,spacer,bearing,locking tap,nut.did not see how it came of the shaft.your help will be much appreciated david

Replies10
  1. #1AllDodge2014-12-22 08:46

    Do you have a serial number of the Dozer?

  2. #2Davidkalinga2014-12-23 01:32

    Sorry no I don't Has plate but no serial number

  3. #3AllDodge2014-12-23 07:56

    Looks like I'm having an issue with understanding what your looking for and the machine. Is this a CAT D5N? If so are you saying that you are replacing the bearing in the planetary gear housing or something else? Take a picture of what your discussing. You can use a place like photobucket to post pictures here. Use the IMG link

  4. #4.RC.2014-12-23 20:23

    No it is a NTK dozer... Japanese made and designed from the early/mid 1960's

  5. #5ianoz2014-12-24 06:11

    RC , Ozdozer is hanging about at ACME again , he may have some info on them .

  6. #6AllDodge2014-12-24 08:11

    Sorry my mistake, never heard of that one. Wish I could be of more help

  7. #7Steve5442017-08-03 05:25
  8. #8Steve5442017-08-03 05:26

    My dad standing next to my ntk n5, it's starting to come back together

  9. #9AllDodge2017-08-03 08:29

    Coming along nice

  10. #10Kallara2019-05-29 06:51

    Looks great mate, noting like restoring some history. I have one too not restoring but using on the farm but the 24v starter motor is cactus, it gonna cost a packet to repair it, do you know if there is a replacement to it or if there is one lying around somewhere?