Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Number 25 Cable control unit

LG 78 · 2022-05-16 20:59

Hi everyone I have had my newly purchase D6c and scoop working and going well but.. The CCU has been tampered with and I am needing some parts or a second unit in NZ that I can purchase The parts that im needing are 4F2521 and 4F2348 Any help as always is greatly appreciated 4F2521 is the lever (will try to add photo 4F2348 is the adjustment rod Could anyone tell me if these parts are the same on a number 29 ccu Cheers

Replies8
  1. #1Old Magnet2022-05-16 21:46

    4F2521 RH lever is the same Rod is a 4H4734 on the #29 Check www.machinerytrader.com Parts are available, even in Australia

  2. #2LG 782022-05-17 00:41

    Once again your a legend thanks Old Magnet Think I have found 3 #29 units free to a good home not far from me so will check them out tomorrow

  3. #3Old Magnet2022-05-17 00:57

    Nothing special about that rod that it couldn't be fabricated, Just longer on the #29.

  4. #4LG 782022-05-17 22:49

    Found 3 #25 CCUs got the first 2 home get the 3rd another day big units to handle when they're not bolted to a tractor

  5. #5epirbalex2022-05-19 19:49

    https://www.trademe.co.nz/a/marketp...oving-machinery/bulldozers/listing/3604239417 Listed today

  6. #6LG 782022-05-19 21:47

    Thanks for that it's awesome to know people are around to keep an eye open and to help others It's one of the units that I picked up the other day I've been told that I don't need 3 spare units so hopefully I can help someone else out by selling one

  7. #7nicky 68a2022-05-20 02:51

    Hi LG 78. Before you sell one,make sure they are absolutely 100% identical in EVERY way before selling one.In my experience of ccu’s on D8’s there are often many different configurations.They can deceive you at every turn. You may require only one part from each of your ccu’s,but I assure you that that one part you haven’t got will have you banging your head against the wall. Keep ALL 3. Best regards Nicky

  8. #8Old Magnet2022-05-20 11:31

    Best bet is to check/match actual s/n's for exact match.