Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

O&K L20B loader owners help needed

ROAMER_AUS ยท 2020-01-11 04:42

Hi all! One of my clinets bought O&K L20 series B loader. Problem, he bought it with no working installation, most of it cut, some ripped out. Instrument panel looks like it caught on fire and previous owner threw it out. I can sort out most of those problems with universal instrument panel indicators ect. But I need at least user manual, or someone who knows how to operate one of these machines. I can't find any documentation what so ever for this machine. It has joystick and looks like gears and forward / back commands are on it. Here's the example picture: https://www.retrade.eu/i/object/119...d_skovl__O&K_L20_Wheel_Loader_with_shovel.jpg So I'd just need someone to confirm this for me. Many thanks!!! Dragan

Replies3
  1. #1Bigbert2020-01-11 08:31

    This is a ZF gear switch. Transmission is a ZF ergopower 4 WG 130 or 160 or 190.

  2. #2Bigbert2020-01-11 11:48

    Hi Dragan, if you need more details on driveline, let me know. More via email.

  3. #3ROAMER_AUS2020-01-11 14:25

    Another question regarding this loader if someone can share their experience. what would be adequate lighting for this loader? At the moment it has no lighting at all. It will never be registered for road, so I am considering LED worklights only. So what would be adequate for the front lighting in terms of lumens in total? Thanks