I need service manual( including hidraulic schematics and wiring diagrams and toubleshooting codes) for an wheel loader O&K L15.5 from 2002 . Can anybody help me.? Anyway on dispaly it is shown eror code E 8000 .
This might be difficult to get even here in the country where it was built. I guess it would be necessary to contact a dealer. I could post the question here in a local forum in Germany. Would you be ready to pay for it? regards Wolfgang www.mevas.eu
O&k l 15.5 Thanks Wolfgang I think , yes It wouldnt be aproblem to pay it . depend the sum! Somebody gave me a program CNHEST 6 service tools. i managed to instal it but i cannot see anything about service of loader O&K L15.5 . Maybe i couldnt instal it completely or is necesary to add something to it? More than that ... now the display ask me : CODES ? and i cant start the engine. I dont know which is the code and how i can obtain it for this loader. probably is the antistolen code . rbesr regards gabrian
gabrianxyz, I have same problem with my o&k,same model, error 8000. Please, tell me have you fix your error, and haw can I fix my? Thanks.