Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

oh guys shes for sale

catd8t ยท 2008-08-03 17:29

some poeple might like this http://www.machinerytrader.com/list...6460322&GUID=A730D2D3C8EB46F4A2FC0A7979548787

Replies12
  1. #1qball2008-08-03 18:25

    it's big, it's green. i am in love.

  2. #2catd8t2008-08-03 18:47

    hahahahaa

  3. #3Demo_Andy2008-08-04 14:17

    I'm shocked! Its only been working about a year hasn't it? Are they not happy with it?

  4. #4d4c24a2008-08-04 14:30

    hours 3500 hours so its done a bit of work ,i did hear of a longer reach machine being built ,but not sure if it was theirs or not cheers graham

  5. #5928G Boy2008-08-05 02:51

    While we're dreaming of big cat hoes... I'll take this bad boy instead, I'm not much of a demo guy: http://www.machinerytrader.com/list...6388271&GUID=ec571d852a734717ae6dde54b8b29e16

  6. #6catd8t2008-08-05 16:02

    she looks a little bet

  7. #7catd8t2008-08-05 16:04

    beat

  8. #8tulipproduct2008-08-05 22:20

    need help Hi guys, I am trying to find out where I can buy these from. My cousin wants me to find out where he can get these from and have them shipped overseas. Can anyone help me with this? Please email me at [email protected] Caterpillar Wheel Loaders Model No. CAT966C, Serial No. 76J-2164, Year : 1970, Hours : 12,703 Model No. CAT966E, Serial No. 35S02547, Year : 1988, Hours : 9341, Cabin, Bucket Model No. CAT966E, Serial No. 35S02780, Year : 1988, Hours : 8570, Cabin, Bucket Caterpillar Dozer Model No. D6H ,Serial No. TBA, Year : 1995, Hours : 4372, Canopy 1. Caterpillar Wheel Loaders Model No. CAT966C, Serial No. 76J-2164, Year : 1970, Hours : 12,703 Model No. CAT966E, Serial No. 35S02547, Year : 1988, Hours : 9341, Cabin 2. Model No. CAT966E, Serial No. 35S02780, Year : 1988, Hours : 8570, Cabin, Bucket 3. Model No. D85A-12, Serial No. 19296, Year : 1977, Hours : 9910 4. Model No. D85A-12, Serial No. 21001, Year : 1978, Hours : 8870

  9. #9992G2008-08-06 20:24

    Are you looking to buy the machines or manuals for them?

  10. #10tulipproduct2008-08-06 22:24

    I am looking to buy the machines

  11. #11992G2008-08-07 19:46

    try machinerytrader.com

  12. #12digger4u222008-09-19 03:44

    or my little salesman