Ok ladies and gentlemen... let's have at er for 2009. Yeah I know I'm 2 months late but oh well. I haven't been takin many pics lately so if I do it all now it looks like im still on top of things...lol So how about some up north pics? Our job up in Ft Mckay Alberta. These are from me sitting on top of our spill pile looking down on the Pipeline Job next door. All backfill. They had a Deere 450D, 350D, Cat 330C LC, 3 D6T's, a D8R, D6N and a D7R all working together.
More pipeline pictures. I am on a roll here. These are all of the dozers.... hope you guys aren't bored of bulldozer pics.
Ok how about a few of my own job?...lol The D8R we have... lookin a little worse for wear. I at least had the decency to not show the broken track pads, and the D6R I had. Nice little unit. As you can see I was sooooo busy I had to amuse myself by taking 4000 pictures of the same 2 bulldozers over and over again.
Some rock truck pictures now. I think it was Mass X that asked me last year what I thought of the Deere rock trucks. I will put it as theo would... they have brought "teh suck". And another of the D6, and my former baby... the 450 Hitachi looking much worse for wear.
Nice pics. glad to see your working in these bad times. BTW i watched your fail video last night on youtube. I was Dieing laughing. Good ****.
come on you know youve got more lol we will never be happy hahaha great pictures burnout
Ok.... the Hitachi pics. You think it looks like crap too? I thought so. Now look at these digging photo's, for you seasoned hoe operators what looks wrong here?
Haha the Epic Failure.... yeah their something else eh? Now if you paid attention to those videos and some of the earlier photo's from that pond you will see one of the pics on here will be related to that job, which one? More Hitachi and rock truck pics. I got a nice one of the trucks following mother duckling across site. I will be honest... I cried a little when i saw that old hoe rattling across the frozen ground with studs welded onto the tracks in rabbit gear.
some pics from cruising Edmonton, and from the plane. Also a picture of my new truck.... maybe. I kinda like the new dodges. The stealership let me take home a black 1500 2dr R/T for the night and I loved it. But I want orange and apparently finding an orange 2dr R/T is kind of difficult.
That guy in your old 450 is digging towards the track motors. Why is this guy in it and not you. Is it the second pic up from the bottom?
3 shots on our yard.... and they say beating on equipment has no consequences. This truck is in for what they think is a blown engine. Oh yeah and some scraper pics. Just to show the dirtmoving business is alive and well in Northern Alberta
More Scraper pics!!!! I have been known for lots of 657 pictures.... lots of 627 pictures, but 637's? I had never seen a 637 until the other day.
More... yes more. A couple of the 385 they have kicking around on this job. Some ripping going on off in the distance. And the SUPER DOZER Sureway has decided will greet people at the new storage yard. The Scraper pics and 385 we're all from a company no one knew or cared about until last spring. This is on the Anthony Henday Ring Road that was stolen from Sureway buy a little known company from the states known as Flat Iron.
Oh and one last pic for now. This is for my buddy Mass-X. Should make you feel proud buddy.
Oh yeah I almost forgot.... let's get the video slut race started as well. I think dirtman and I are going to have to go at it head to head! The newest D7R video. Crashing piles in Ft McKay. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPpMWEfx8qc The newest D6R video. Same thing just a nicer dozer and different view. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuhB7terDQI Another D7R video from back in december. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGxgcNkwDHA A 330 video. Pulling some grass and clay off the tree line. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhKMN2pPpg4 Another 973 video. I keep saying this is the last one but I always find more videos. This one is me working alongside a D10R http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jasZuXbwN2Q A 450 Hitachi video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtodEJTp-68 160H Cat Grader video. Stripping topsoil with a grader. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2jyvn80Ftw Another 450 hitachi video. First outside video I took with that hoe. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wW4C4PKy558 And lastly cleaning truck boxes with a 240 Deere. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UwSd2_8NYs
Where is the link to the "fail" video?
So far I'd say your the lead slut! Thanks for sharing those pictures.
Apart from the fact your not on it Digging over the track motors, but the operator says there is so much muck and rubbish on the floor now that the levers wont work the other way. Has it got a puncture only the machine seems to be leaning over a bit or is that because the machine slews so fast it frightens him so he puts it at that angle for safety. Shouldnt the trucks be by the counterweight when he's filling the bucket, so he has to slew 180 rather than the 100deg he is at the moment :Banghead Great pics, your definetly a slut in my opinion or was there something else thats bugging you. like maybe the trucks need thier tyres letting down a bit as they seem too high up in the air compared to the exc
Nice to see some pics of S&R's pc800 komatsu. I worked for them up until january, I probably put on at least half of the 2000 hours that machine has on it. It's a good machine, I wish I could say the same for the rest of the fleet they have. We used it mostly on the LRT expnsions, and the subdivision where its parked right now. There should be a few more Pc600's hidding in that lot along with their pos 375 komatsu dozer. I dont know if their 450D is still around but I have to say that is by far the best trackhoe that company owns. Keep up the good pics.
NIce pics Burnout, though I think I've got a few more photos in my "quarry reclaimation" thread,:drinkup but our last day of clean up is tomorrow so I don't have much else from this year yet to keep up with you:notworthy What wrong with the diggin, hmmm... I'm going to assume the floor is too soft or he doesn't dig agood grade and that's why the trucks are at the same level with him instead of on the floor. He's diggin over the final drives like its his business (so was the 330 btw), and getting as much next to the truck as he is in it... how'm I doin so far? Thanks again for sharing, keep 'em coming! Good to see you're still working
Yes the 375 is there, so is the 450D, and yeah a couple PC600's. I remember seeing that 800 parked down 111st on the LRT for as logn as I can remember last year. Yeah their fleet looks a big rough, but hey their no Sureway! Yeah buddy likes to dig over the drives, among some other things. I didn't provide a link to the fail video because it includes some language not suitable for minors, viewer discretion is advised on that one. But I'm sure you can find your way there I wouldn't say I'm a slut... more of a PIMP.... Professional In Material Placement:drinkup
Oh it's on... youv'e got some work to do to catch up, this forums only big enough for one mud slinger!!!!!!!!!!!!!
holy cow, put California to shame.....
Hey Burnout......whos fueling up your guys machines? Seems like he likes to let em overflow all over the place. Pretty much every machine has got diesel stains all over them! Good pics as always......keep it up!
Yeah overfueling seems to be an issue here. They use a firehose with a fueling nozzle on it to fill stuff up around here. The guy running our fuel truck doesn't have the pump running full bore. When its not going full blast it doesn't always kick out, or kick out fast enough and you get some dribbles. As for you dirtman...not only will I take you in videos on here, I already have a headstart on the facebook videos :bash
You working in Ft Mckay Now? Damn coulda went to showgirls with us last night !
Our crew was "escorted" out of showgirls a few weeks ago.
haha I really don't care about videos on facebook, I already get enough emails from all my youtube fan:drinkup Now get to work... you only need 93 more videos to be even Hey send me the link to that fail video.... I can't seem to find it... unless your talking about the box cleaning lol.... where's my money*****
93 more videos to be even? Forget it, you can have that one. That's too much work. The whole reason I became an operator was to avoid real work.
well 94 after tonight If that grader operator would grade that slope down some those truck might make it up. But it did make for a good video.
I was jumping between the 450 and the grader that day. Out of the 26 trucks we had on that site only a few actually had problems making it. The trucks were running out of jam when they got to the top. Who ever woulda thunk you can't take a hill in road gear with 30ton of clay behind you. Most of the drivers were of the new canadian status on that job.
hey bud id give ya a run for your money but the resizer dont work and im not going through that again .... so my pict postin days just might be over :bash
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... it's not allowed Kevin. Give me this resizer's number... I'll have a chat with it!
Ha! Thats funny. Saw one of your half tons rolling trough town in a southward direction just after lunch today.
Was it the shortbox extended cab? or the 2dr longbox? A couple fo the guys were gonna be headed back to the big city this week. And how long was it parked in front of showgirls before that?...lol And for anyone wondering.... Showgirls is a educational establishment that serves kool-aid and plays instructional videos for operators on the proper way to use our equipment and maximize its efficiency.
I bet they do... I could not have put that in better words myself.
:notworthynice pic's & you tube shot's
HAHA great pics burnout!
Ext cab shortbox, Was just passin morrison st headin south. Was wonderin if it was you or not. You can pick me out of a crowd too, a grey Dodge ram with a sterling bullett grille and a yellow cap on the back lol.
Ha ha no, usually if I have a truck its a 3/4ton 2dr with BFG M/T's on it. Or a big black Jeep on 35's.
burnout, you never did send me those 120 drott pics...... if you got em, please send to [email protected]
Nice post. I'm going to save some of those pictures so the next time I feel I have to go back to Alberta to make some money I'll look at them and I will feel better about not going. Spent many years up that way, made a ton of cash, and hated every day of it. Ripping frost, frost lumps and the "new Canadians", I'll stay here on my island where it's nice an warm.
I love working out here.... yeah ripping frost isn't exactly the best job in the world, but its work. I'd take alberta over ontario anyday of the week.
Sounds like a class i need to sit in on :drinkup
They also teach how to use poles for leverage and the importance of having a comfortable seat to enjoy a long days "work" :drinkup There are also classes on the proper mixing of fuels to acheive maximum power.
That sounds like a bewbie bar to me, but IDK you guys in canada are a little off....LOL