Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Ok. So I need new tracks. Recommendations for a Takeuchi tl140?

skata · 2019-11-05 13:27

I posted a few days ago how my track popped off and then popped itself back on. Got lucky. Well today 2 track links fell off one track. These are original tracks with 900 hours. Any recommendations? I'm near Chicago.

Replies8
  1. #1Mark132019-11-05 14:17

    I have the Camso SD tracks on my TL230. I have 1k hours on them, hoping to see about 2k out of them. The factory tracks lasted 1650hrs before I ran over metal and broke cords in one track. I ordered mine from Midwest Track and Tire, I've also heard that Ryan Hutto with track hutt is great to work with as well.

  2. #2PeterG2019-11-05 15:32

    Out here in Seattle we have Summit Supply. I bought sprockets and tracks from them for my Takeuchi TL130. Also tracks for my TB016 mini excavator. Price seems fair, and the tracks work great. They have a location on the east cost. At times they have free shipping. Right now I believe they have 5 percent off orders until the end of the month of Nov.

  3. #3skata2019-11-05 18:46

    Local dealer says these are an oem option from Takeuchi. 1245 per track. And they have them in stock. Look legit?

  4. #4JD88752019-11-06 23:21

    Those look like Hiqual tracks which are an OEM option from Takeuchi. I just bought a set of them for my tl130 this summer. Bout 200 hours on them so far and I love them. They ride good and bite really well. They clean out much better in mud than a C pad. They aren't really turf friendly is their only drawback. I think I paid about $700 each for my tl130. They were free shipping to my local frieght terminal or a commercial address. Call the guys at Hiqual and you can buy direct and save a good chunk. They were awesome to work with. Shipping was two days to KCMO. John

  5. #5skata2019-11-07 08:41

    At least a dozen links fell out of my old track. It was done. And I need the machine. So I went and bought these last night. They do look a bit more aggressive like you say, but I like that since I do a lot of backfilling and grading. I'll try to get them on today and see how they do.

  6. #6KSSS2019-11-07 09:16

    I put Hiqual tracks on my machine. I really like them as well. They bite better than the OEM Bridgestone in the dirt, they are much smoother (which would be a big help in a Taki) and in the Winter they significantly better. Lastly they are reasonably priced.

  7. #7skata2019-11-07 19:38

    These new tracks bite really good.. It sucked changing these in freezing weather with frozen mud. I cut the old tracks off with a Sawzall, and pulled the front idlers out to clean behind them. Then the idlers pushed back real easy after.

  8. #8w2bstoned2020-05-14 00:10

    I bought itr’s Decent price and hoping for the best