Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Old Cat Yellow

Jedstivers ยท 2013-04-11 23:42

I have a D6C. If I ever paint it I want the old yellow that was original. Anyone offer it or how do I have it mixed? We have a Martin Senior dealer that has a Safety Yellow that looks close but I'm not sure about it. Thanks.

Replies4
  1. #1shopguy2013-04-12 04:21

    I would think you could get it ,I have the same thing with a 6d but I think I will go with new baby crap yellow just cause it is easy to find, the old was also known as highway yellow

  2. #2Landclearer2013-04-12 06:00

    You can buy it from your Cat dealer, it is called highway yellow. Chris

  3. #3Nige2013-04-12 07:48

    Check out this link. Gives you every colour ever used by Cat. Your D6C would originally have been painted in Hi-Way Yellow which was the official ex-factory colour from 1931 to 1979. http://www.cat.com/cda/files/2905960/7/NEHP6027-00.pdf

  4. #4Jedstivers2013-04-12 09:17

    Thanks y'all.