Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Old Equipment

woodee955 ยท 2008-06-05 21:59

Bear with me if it doesn't work

Replies15
  1. #1woodee9552008-06-05 22:16

    Not the old ones, They aren't downloaded yet.

  2. #2woodee9552008-06-05 22:22

    more

  3. #3D5G2008-06-05 22:44

    great shots...always fun to see any iron. Whos iron is it?

  4. #4euclid2008-06-06 10:15

    keep'em coming you got skills! :usa

  5. #5woodee9552008-06-06 22:07

    D5G, the first set is Brent Scarborough excavating out of Fayettville Ga. The second set was Robinson Paving out of Columbus.

  6. #6CM19952008-06-06 22:15

    That must be Burnout in that trackloader.

  7. #7Burnout2008-06-06 23:20

    Mr running a B?:nono I can't pick up any chicks with that nasty old thing. Broads are only interested in guys that run C's. You know that Corey.

  8. #8woodee9552008-06-08 00:13

    here is some of the old.

  9. #9D5G2008-06-08 00:20

    man thats some cool old equipment, keep the pics commin!

  10. #10woodee9552008-06-08 00:20

    and some a little newer

  11. #11D5G2008-06-08 00:23

    that scraper conversion is really cool...some very interesting enginering there

  12. #12Burnout2008-06-08 01:25

    That old Koehring 1066 is a sexy beast. Good ole 12V71 behind you screaming. Look at the size of her. I bet she'd have one of our 385's buried before it knew what was comin.

  13. #13buddy6052008-06-08 07:52

    I thought the 983 would have floated burnouts boat

  14. #14Burnout2008-06-08 09:38

    Not a chance. I havet tooled around in one before, I'm not likin em at all. If I have to run a track loader with the engine up front, it's gonna be a Deere 855.

  15. #15Buckethead2008-06-08 11:11

    Burnout I never ran a 983 but I ran several Cat front engine track loaders like 977s and 955s. They were excellent machines, I miss them.They were starting to be phased out around the time I started running equipment, unfortunately.