I'm going to be scrapping an old 4500 next week if anybody needs any parts quickly and is in the tri state area,let me know.
im in need of some you can call me at 315 436 0067 im located in central square,ny ask for dave thanks
Might wanna pull the inj. pump and injectors..they are worth a few hundred alone..
small grill piece on left side of rad shell you must remove to get to air filter???????? call me if you have one 217-556-1129
If only you were closer...
I don't think it's there but I'll check.
All 4 tires have excellent tread,slight checking,if anyone's interested.
What size are the tires? What size is the backhoe bucket? Do you still have the radiator grill cover? Are the seats good? Could you take a picture of the right side foot rest (plate) that the brake pedals are under? The plate and springs(?) that hold the brake pedals up is missing on my Ford 4500, but I don't know what parts should be there.
Sent you a text with pic.
When I get back to my shop I'll check on your requests.
Frisky--tires are 16.9-28 and 11L-15SL Hoe bucket is 24'' and in good shape no and no to qustions 3+ 4 to send you a pic you will have to give me your cell # or e mail address,I cant post pics to this site.
Hey tuney, I could use the prop rod for the hood. Have one?
I do see a prop rod.Took a pic of it so if you send me your info-cell or email in a pm ,I'll send it to you.
Gonna go to the bone yard soon so if anybody has any more requests,please let me know ASAP.
Somehow, between here and the machine shop, I lost 2 head bolts with washers and one of the rocker arm spacers. Any chance you have those?
Sorry,no--head was off when I got it.
On the backhoe, do you have the whole control setup with levers? Mine is rusted solid and I have had to try and cut things apart to get it all moving again. It's a losing battle
Oh, and the cap for the hydraulic filter and tank over the nose. Got one?
Yes I have the backhoe valve bank and the controls.As for the caps,I'm only going to sell the hyd. tank whole.
Do you want to take this to PM? I am very interested in the controls.
Yes,PM
PM sent with contact info
Received brake and throttle parts yesterday morning from tuney443 and installed them yesterday afternoon. The Ford 4500 backhoe needed them so that it would be easier to use the loader while helping clean up the mess left by the Moore Oklahoma tornado. A big thank you to tuney443 for shipping the parts so quickly! ***Now if I could only figure out a cheap way to get that 2' backhoe bucket delivered to Oklahoma... lol
I'm in need of the hydraulic cylinder that works the bucket. Any chance you have that?
I guess that temporary replacement might be risky for the same. You had better buy a new one to get the risk factor to zero.