I am looking for some seat adjuster rails for a John Deere 310b...... which of course are an arm and a leg new. The same part was used on old 300, 300b, 302a, 400, 401 at36733 Will traveling up the 95 corridor from the sunny south, and I am wondering if anyone knows of those out of the way places that may have some of these old JD constructions sittin around.
Have you tried Wenger in Myerstown, PA
Yes I have.... they seemed a bit pricey on stuff, though the facility looked to be quite the operation. I have done a search on machinery trader for that part # and a few leads came back.... though I have yet to follow up on them. In our neck of the world there is an old iron "ag" yard that is some treat to walk through.... with quite the colorful owner! I was hoping someone might know of such a place with "yellow" machines rather than red and green ones. Where I could stop by and pick and pull of few parts.
I've about given up on finding a real boneyard for my JD. I always end up buying something new from the dealer because I can't find anywhere else.
about 2 years ago, i was restoring a 1965 mustang for my daughter,and ended up with a spare pair of seat tracks.the ones on my 310a were shot,when i looked at the mustang tracks,they were almost identical.just drilled one hole in each track,and they worked perfectly,just a thought.