Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Old Truck Quiz

Birken Vogt ยท 2016-05-16 22:38

60% for me....

Replies6
  1. #1RZucker2016-05-16 23:58

    I did fairly well, but several times scrolling down to hit "Next" it changed the answers I put in. Not really cool.

  2. #2kenh2016-05-16 23:59

    79% for me. I remember when many were brand new! The Hudson's were upscale, akin to a Rancho or El Cameo of later years.

  3. #3Truck Shop2016-05-17 01:40

    I got 86% 36 out of 42. Neat test Truck Shop

  4. #4RonG2016-05-17 04:34

    60% here too,frustrating.Must be getting old.LOL.Ron G

  5. #5Truck Shop2016-05-17 07:52

    Pickups and trucks in the early years could have major body changes every year or two. Dodge was the one who started the same cab design thing year after year. Starting in 1960 and running with it to 1972. Then Ford with the convex side from 1967 to 1972. Then the concave side 1973 up to 79. Chevy with it's long run 1973 to I think 1987, the longest run. Only changes were the grill in most of these pickups. So your not getting old Ron-Trucks just got mundane. Truck Shop

  6. #6RonG2016-05-17 10:39

    That Chevy pickup that looked like a '54 turned out to be a '55.I got it right because there was no other choice that was logical but the '55 Chevy pickup had a major change in appearance,almost like having the first V8,you just knew when it happened.I guess we never know everything,huh?Ron G