Hello guys, Do you know how to remove chatalyst from the truck ? european truck ? If anyone know please contact me
Hey there, have a question, standard gas engine or diesel? Normal catalytic converter or the space ship looking diesel SCR system? What kind of european truck? How many ton?
mercedes actros, scania and volvo. all euro 6 last models Diesel European truck. 18000 kg the head. Are you a mechanic ?
Well yes but not in Europe, I would think if you were to tamper with the emissions systems, you would violate your 'Roadworthyness' directives on emissions controls and the OBD system would trigger an error event and would get flagged during an inspection. Some folks here remove their systems but repair shops will not help as there are steep fines if a repair facility tampers with the emissions controls. What do you wish to do in removing the catalyst from your truck?
Excuse me, My English is not very good I expressed myself badly. I dont want to remove filtre frome good trucks. I want to know how to dismantle it frome the truck.