Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Older D6 with PAT blade

Mahukaawe ยท 2014-06-05 20:10

I've got an older D6 (1976 I believe) Does anyone know if its possible to convert or attach a PAT blade to it? Its days of extreme work are more or less done but it works great at grading the ranch roads and getting out and manually changing the angle over & over is getting really old.

Replies2
  1. #1mitch5042014-06-05 20:25

    Balderson actually still makes them, they work like the old style Case dozers did, with cylinders and slides down the sides of the C-frame. I called and asked the price of one for a 1978 D4e. They told me a little more than $30,000, yes I meant to type $30,000! You could make one or have one made for less.

  2. #2td25c2014-06-05 22:12

    My buddy had a 1450 Case with that option mitch . Pretty nice set up . http://www.machinerytrader.com/listingsdetail/detail.aspx?OHID=9449775