Hope every member is fine I am looking one safe source 2022 Please help any link Thanks
I'm not sure that there is a 2022 version. The newest I can find is dated 2019. FYI a new version of One Safe Source is not necessarily published every year.
PECP9067-07 is the 2019 digital copy I have on my phone.
Thanks for your reply I have 2019, but new machines are not included Thanks.
Safe Source appears to be going the way of the Cat Performance Handbook. It had been published annually without fail since 1971 but the last issue was dated 2018 and 4 years later there is no sign of a new version.
OK thanks for your help
Does Komatsu still have the equivalent "Gold Book"?
My Gold book is about 15 years old. My One Safe Source is seven or eight years old. Neither are published yearly any more and neither put in near as much useful information as the ones published in the eighties and nineties.