Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Orland, CA antique truck show

monster truck ยท 2011-10-17 01:01

This weekend we took a couple of the trucks up to Orland, CA for the anual antique truck show and of course I grabbed a few pics while I was at it!

Replies8
  1. #1monster truck2011-10-17 01:06

    ....

  2. #2monster truck2011-10-17 01:31

    ...and last but not least is the Vi Do De crew, the first picture is of me, my grandfather and my dad. My grandpa and my dad took the 1974 352 cabover up and I took my grandma's 1993 379 exhd, yeah I know it's not an antique but I wanted to take it anyways so I did.

  3. #3monster truck2011-10-17 01:36

    and the last couple

  4. #4Dualie2011-10-17 02:53

    I got stuck Up in Rancho Murietta this weekend and that White and red KW A model logger came strolling by dragging that stainless van, I will say she sounded Swwwweeeeeettttttt just rolling through. It got my complete attention as it rolled by.

  5. #5monster truck2011-10-17 14:13

    It showed up late and had the attention of everybody at the show as pulled in as well.

  6. #6monster truck2011-10-17 20:16

    couple more that I forgot....

  7. #7Autocar2011-10-27 19:25

    Great pictures sure liked the Peterbuilt that had the red body with white fenders a great color togather,thanks for scharing

  8. #8prenn1984@gmail2011-10-27 19:55

    Sweet pics! I wish I went!