This video showed up in my feed. I remember @DMiller talking about a rotor getting refurbed at Calloway and figured others may like watching platform trailers as much as me.
I have up front and personal vid of this. Rotor is 160t, the entire rig is 220t Superload.
Are they sure they have enough pilot vehicles?
MO SHP had Four cars in lead, not all made the video, three cars behind. There was a Second Lead truck that ran ahead until felt necessary for added oomph. Several smaller trucks I suspect tool and tire carriers. Almost Forgot, Montgomery Sheriff's office had cars controlling access onto MO 19 as the load changed from MO 94 to 19 for the 14 mile ride to I-70 then the last four miles to MFA Siding in Montgomery City where the Local Police department also got to play.
Must suck when 1 person in that convoy has a small bladder.... Ed
Still no word from GE on IF that rotor is still viable.
Oxbow returned over that same path with the rotor. Plant has been up and operational now for a couple months, all is once again good in the world.