Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

P&h 670

spitzair ยท 2009-06-17 21:15

Hi Guys, I found this crane at an old minesite in Northwestern BC... You can see from the pictures that it hadn't run or been moved in a looooooong time... I got the camp owner's permission to play around with it and I actually got it running, but it kept blowing hydraulic lines and since there's no roads to the camp (this thing was flown in eons ago) I couldn't fix it enough to actually play with it... Here's a whole pile of pictures for your viewing pleasure!

Replies7
  1. #1spitzair2009-06-17 21:22

    Some more... I really want to take this crane home but to fly it out would cost a fortune.......

  2. #2spitzair2009-06-17 21:27

    I took a chainsaw to all the trees and this is what it looked like once I cleared a bit... I ended up taking a 931 and just pushing all the trees over...

  3. #3spitzair2009-06-17 21:34

    And the last batch... I really hated to leave the place and all the toys behind...

  4. #4King of Obsolete2009-06-17 21:54

    wow is that machine in great shape. more and more pictures please. thansk KoO Published Author

  5. #5dieselsambo2009-06-18 17:37

    Nice It even has the swing brake on the harley throttle!!!

  6. #6D75S2009-09-16 23:08

    any idea on the year of make?

  7. #7liebherr11602009-09-18 19:17

    Thats just pure BS ..thats a good crane still .. Nice picture's ..